Our trusted, highly personalized approach to life-changing, full-mouth smile reconstruction
There is nothing more gratifying to Mirage Family Dentistry than helping our valued patients from Yorktown and far-eastern Virginia feel “whole” again. Led by Dr. Rajni Kapoor, our team appreciates the toll that even missing just one tooth can take on a person’s self-esteem and overall health and well-being. So, it stands to reason that individuals with far more extensive needs would grapple with significantly greater challenges to their health and quality of life.
In turn, we empathize with our patients and understand the true power of full mouth reconstruction services.
Due to the unique and vast array of needs and personal characteristics that must be accounted for when recommending treatments, no two plans to reconstruct or rehabilitate the mouth are exactly the same. The term “full mouth” suggests that many cosmetic and structural problems may be present. Dr. Kapoor can prioritize treatments based on their urgency. This approach to staggering treatment has the added benefit of being far less taxing on you and your budget.
For those concerned about the cost of treatment, we are also happy to discuss our range of payment and financing options. These include affordable member savings plans and CareCredit®. We take great care to address the “whole you,” not just the state of your teeth, gums, and mouth. In turn, we account for factors such as your schedule, finances, habits, behaviors, and lifestyle when discussing treatment alternatives and long-term care of your post-rehabilitated smile.
You have truly arrived at the right place for trusted, non-judgmental, advanced, comfortable, and personalized dentistry services. Following a thorough evaluation and in close consultation with you, we may recommend moving forward with procedures such as the following:
- Dental fillings, inlays, onlays, crowns
- Root canal therapy to preserve severely damaged teeth
- Dental extractions for irreversibly damaged teeth
- Conventional fixed dental bridges for tooth replacement
- Well-fitting partial and complete dentures to replace many or all of your teeth
- Dental implants to support and replace one tooth, a few teeth, many teeth, or all of the teeth in the upper or lower jaw(s) (as an implant-retained denture)
- Deep cleaning with scaling and root planing to restore gum health
- Gingival therapies to rebuild lost or deteriorated gum tissues
- Cosmetic care with professional teeth whitening, dental bonding, porcelain veneers, and gingival contouring
- Clear Aligners also referred to as “Invisalign” — the removable and transparent alternative to fixed, silver braces to straighten crooked and crowded teeth and to repair bite issues
This is only a partial list of all that we have to offer at Mirage Family Dentistry. Schedule your consultation today to start the life-changing process of full-mouth smile transformation. Our team in Yorktown, VA, welcomes your call to (757) 856-5545.