General & Family Dentistry
Quality preventive care & treatments for patients of all ages.
We have the tools to keep your smile healthy & the compassion to help you feel at home.
We know brushing, flossing, and regular dental visits can feel like a chore, but if you focus on all the good you’re doing for your mouth, your body, and your sense of confidence, it can feel more rewarding—dental care is self-care, after all.
- Preventive care helps us avoid problems before they start.
- We’re happy to see your kiddos ages 5 and up.
- Family appointment blocks make scheduling easy.
- We also offer a range of oral surgery procedures in-house
We can put an end to dental problems & restore oral health.
Durable, natural-looking materials & advanced technology help us create lasting results.
If your smile has been damaged by decay, infection, or injury, you should seek a restorative solution sooner than later. Left untreated, dental problems only get worse over time. We use digital technology to make the process simple.
- Restorative solutions are customized to your needs.
- We can use any combination of zirconia, porcelain & metal.
- Color-matched to blend in seamlessly with your smile.
- We can surgically place dental implants in-house.
How would a more beautiful smile change your life?
Feeling more confident in your smile every day can open new doors of opportunity for you.
Whether it’s just in the way you carry yourself, and how you feel about yourself every day, your smile can change everything! You may feel more outgoing or be more likely to be called back for a job opportunity or a second date.
- Simple fixes can make a big impact without a major investment.
- A full smile makeover can give you your dream smile.
- Our cosmetic results always look naturally beautiful.
- Advanced technology makes the process easy.
Dental emergencies don’t always happen during office hours.
We leave room in our schedule every day & are on-call after hours in case of emergencies.
Dental injuries can be traumatic because the mouth is sensitive and tends to bleed a lot. Don’t panic, and please call us before calling the emergency room (unless a life is in danger). Only an emergency dentist can help with oral injuries.
- Dental injuries are highly time-sensitive, so call us right away.
- We can provide most restorative & surgical procedures in-house.
- We do our best to see emergencies the same day.
- Even if it’s after hours, please don’t hesitate to call us.